Kuidas hoida ja arendada oma töötajaid?
15. We develop our customers business as if it was our own. We shape the way things are produced. We want to shape the whole industry. Together we shape your industry.
1. This is how Fortaco retains the employees 18 th of November 2016
4. This is Fortaco Estonia Fortaco Estonia is one of the largest employers of Narva
14. THANK YOU! 21/11/2016 14
13. AS A RESULT....... TRUST AND LOYALITY OF EMPLOYEES 21/11/2016 13
9. Keys to keep people • Follow up employees satisfaction index (improvement trend) on weekly and annual basis (Pulse survey) • React on peoples suggestions and proposals 21/11/2016 9
5. Fortaco Estonia today Certified by ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO18001, ISO3834, 100% green energy Best Investor of Estonia, nominee Best regional practice place 2016, Narva best exporting company of 2015, Narva best company of 2014, Best Exporter of 2010, Best Investor of 2008 and 2009 21/11/2016 5
10. Keys to keep people (2) • Follow up salary development dynamics and adjust accordingly • Smart bonus systems, benefits • Flexibility is a key 21/11/2016 10
7. Company grows if people grow • Talents pool • Internal promotions (25 employees promoted in last 1.5 years) • Trainings and educations (at least 40 hours of training per person a year) • Internal mentoring 21/11/2016 7
8. Raising and developing employees • Cooperation with technical schools, membership in supervisory board of Ida - Viru technical school • Cooperation with universities (practice) • Cooperation with Unemployment Fund • Influence on education programs 21/11/2016 8
12. Keys to keep people (4) • Constructive dialogue with Trade Union and representative of people Win - Win approach in salary negotiations Safe working environment Improvement of social conditions Keeping promises 21/11/2016 12
11. Keys to keep people (3) • Non - materials motivation factors: Business trips Involvement in decision taking Promotions Education programs (EMBA, MBA, Mini - MBA) Company events (summer days, winter days, open door etc ) Social responsibility of the company 21/11/2016 11
6. Personnel structure 430 employees Including 42 white collars • 110 new employees since mid 2015 • Voluntary turnover of staff is app 3% • Main reasons of leaving the company: Finding other job with higher salary (outside Ida - Viru region) Moving to another place of residence Retirement 21/11/2016 6
3. OTHER INDUSTRIES • Agriculture • Defense • Electrical bus • Industrial Machinery • Marine and Offshore • Process Industry • Transportation MINING MATERIAL HANDLING CONSTRUCTION ENERGY FORESTRY Cabins Booms & lifting arms Frames and crawler beams Machined parts Assemblies Housings, Frames Base frames, Oil sumps Machined parts Assemblies Cabins & frames Booms & lifting arms Grapples Machined parts Assemblies Cabins Frames & booms Steering axles Masts & carriages Machined parts & assemblies C abins Frames & booms Crawler beams, Steering axles Machined parts Assemblies Vehicles, Stationary equipment, Working machines Reach stackers, Container handlers Forklifts, Terminal Tractors, Mobile cranes Motors, Generators Cabins, frames, machined parts, assemblies Frames, booms, cabins & assemblies Turn key assemblies Outrigger extension & bases Drums & rolls Welded components, machined parts Platforms, bridges Drilling rigs, Mining machines, Loaders Forestry machines & equipment Excavators, Loaders and haulers Best in class industrial scope and capabilities Examples of offering
2. FI EST PL SL HU Fortaco has a strong manufacturing footprint Kalajoki Kurikka Narva Sastamala Janów Lubelski Wrocław Holíč Jászberény Sales offices Finland Germany Sweden Group office Helsinki Personnel by country, altogether 2,350 • Poland 37% • Finland 25% • Hungary 17% • Estonia 15% • Slovakia 6% 1 2 3 1 2 3 2 1 Sepänkylä
- 2785 Total Views
- 2274 Website Views
- 511 Embeded Views
- Social Shares
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
- 0 Comments
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 33 eml.aadb.ee
- 59 www.emliit.ee
- 7 emliit.ee
OSKA: metalli- ja masinatööstus3405 Views .
Eesti-Masinatööstuse-Liit-Indrek-Rohtma2723 Views .
Mida teha teisiti?2712 Views .
Kuidas tuua noored töötlevasse tööstusesse?2709 Views .
Põhikiri2698 Views .
Kuidas saada meistriks?2550 Views .
Tööjõukulude mõju Eesti tööstusettevõtetele2510 Views .
ESTEN_brošüür_Rootsi_A5_näidis4-spreads2450 Views .
Tööstuse uuring 2017 masina- ja metallisektor2253 Views .
EESTI MASINATÖÖSTUSE SEKTORUURING 5.09.20111944 Views .
ADAPTER tutvustus_TTÜ_2017 061596 Views .
Challenges and Opportunities in Baltic Economies1450 Views .
Õhukesed kõvapinded, Eron Adoberg, TTÜ1423 Views .
NORDMETALL at TechIndustry 20161395 Views .